Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The 'Light' Goes Out

I knew it was only a matter of time, but this was still a tiny pain in my heart. Of course, I haven't watched in years (the show jumped the shark long ago), but it was still a part of my growing-up. It won't be the last to go, either, I'm sure...

I wonder what Kim Zimmer will do now?? She became the matriarch of the show after the first one, Bert Bauer, passed away. Strangely, I remember when KZ joined the show (I was 15) and, before that, her first daytime role on The Doctors--as Kathleen Turner's replacement.

I just hope that the networks don't decide to fill the programming gap with shitty reality shows (although they probably will). Or, worse yet, Judge Judy. (Christ, I hate that woman.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the CBS Morning show expanding to fill the missing hour. Julie Chen can talk about the California weather for at least 60 minutes more. ed

1:54 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

What is it with those morning anchors anyway? They're from another planet and they drive me up a wall.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home