Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spreading Our Legs Wings

Chad John
Photo by G. Thomas Ward


I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to go down to Taylor's house, where he and I will catch a cab to the airport. Coincidentally, he and I are on the same flight--which is a good thing, since he may have to actually PUSH me onto the plane. Have I mentioned that I hate flying?

We are scheduled to be in San Francisco around 1:00 this afternoon. I've never been there but have heard it's beautiful. I've heard the Folsom Street Fair is quite the spectacle, too. I heard this from John (kneeling on the right in the photo above--the gentleman on the left is his partner, Chad, who's a member of our theatre company--I know, you thought it was me, didn't you? I get that all the time...)

The Joans are scheduled to play tomorrow afternoon at 12:45. I'm kind of excited--just mostly nervous about flying right now.

The cat's litter is clean, she has lots of food and water, and I'm switching off and heading out the door now. I hope I don't get hassled at the airport about the tiny bottles I put my shampoo and soap in.

What if I'm strip-searched?

Hmmm....

See you Monday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

Have a wonderful time in San Francisco! THE JOANS are going to KILL!!!!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip and wish you could spend more time in the city by the Bay.
That guy doesn't look like you. You are much more handsomly rugged.
I have never flown on a plane and never will. I have a recurring nightmare of being on a plane that crashes into a mountain and hearing the screams and prayers as we go down. ed

9:23 PM  
Blogger BC said...

What a fab pic. Break many legs~

10:26 PM  
Blogger American Girl said...

Sure, I come to Chicago and you leave town.

Can't wait to hear about your trip to SF.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Johnny C said...

I'm awaiting a fabulous post about this adventure...

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home