Friday, May 11, 2007

A Snaking Suspicion

A young toddler auditions for the Bollywood production of "Riki Tiki Tavi."

Baby and Cobra

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I saw this video on CNN the other day, and just came across it again on MySpace. Now I realize that the cobra's fangs were removed, but--sorry--YUCK. There are some things you just don't let kids do: you don't let them stick metal objects in electrical outlets, you don't let them play in traffic, and you do NOT let them play with snakes.

Excuse me, I have to go have nightmares now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Falls said...

Shit dude. In Kentucky, they're slingin' rattlesnakes 'round church younger than this bad boy. Relax.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I had heard that...that was up there with the "don't go into the Daniel Boone National Forest because you might stumble onto someone's marijuana patch" legends.

I spent lots of time stumbling around those damned woods. Just to prove it was a lie. :-)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is true about the Rattlesnakes. These crazies use them to test their faith. Many are bitten and some die. Some don't die that is because the snake doesn't always release it's venom. It is not biblical at all as they suppose. Peter in the Bible was gathering wood and a snake bit his arm and he shook it off into the fire and never got sick. But the Devil asked Jesus to jump down from the temple roof saying God will protect you. Jesus said, "it is written Tempt not the Lord your God". One thing I know is the Bible after years of having it foisted on me as way to make sure I didn't turn out Gay or something, Oops! LOL.

7:49 AM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Children and snakes make for a bad mix, methinks. This clip gave me shivers, fangs or not.

Thanks for this ball shrinking link, Aaron. No, really...thanks.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny C said...

What scared me most was here you reference "Riki Tiki Tavi"!!!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home