Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Logo




With all the stress, allergies, and general bad feelings floating around in our unpredictable spring air, I thought it was time to create a new logo here at GAIR. Something that didn't take a lot of effort, as it's intended to represent our time-challenged society and attention deficit.

So here it is: The new Mr. GAIR 2007! He looks a lot like Pig Pen, doesn't he? But he's not! (Note the absence of dirt clouds.) This will do until I grow tired of it and decide to create another one. Maybe when I get some new markers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should enter Mr. GAIR in IML. That mean-looking grimace will earn him lots of points with the judges, I'm sure! And if he wins he can be Mr. GAIR-IML 2007!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm sure this says something about me, but I think the new Mr. GAIR looks cute.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Dave: I may just do that. Thanks for the tip. Just imagine: his face, on posters, plastered above the urinals at Touche! I think it's going to his head already...:-)

Stephen: Mr. GAIR thanks you. He likes your picture, too. (You just can't tell because he's snarling.)

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mr. GAIR.He's got grit and guts. Ed

8:44 PM  
Blogger Jason Falls said...

He certainly has a lot of teeth.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yes, he does. Those dentists don't screw around (even though Mr. GAIR has asked nicely).

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home