Monday, June 11, 2007

The Kinky Little Devil!


(Getty photo by Marcus Brandt.)

Remember Knut, the adorable little polar bear who was rescued by a zoo in Berlin after being abandoned by his mother, thereby sparking the outrage of some crazy jackass named Frank-Something?

Well, he's six months old now, doing very nicely, and apparently engaged in all sorts of inter-species erotic horseplay. In the photo above, he nibbles on the foot of his caretaker, Thomas Doerflein.

I'm fairly certain that Thomas will have to put a stop to this once Knut gets bigger...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I volunteer to take Knuts' place nibbling on Thomas's foot. I love Bears the animals are okay too.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

You're so very naughty...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I knew it! I thought I saw Knut at the IML Leather Mart but my friends told me I was wrong because Knut was strictly vanilla. I knew he was a kinky bitch.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yes, he's a bear after our own hearts...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

Aaron - He's a little young for my taste, but hey - - a bear is a bear! Dip me in honey and throw me... well, you know the rest. :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Except it sort of tickles, and the honey is hard to wash off...

...I've heard...

8:27 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

My fear of feet precludes me from commenting. I'll be over in the corner curled up in the fetal position if you need me.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

You seem to spend a lot of time that way, darlin'. We're gonna have to get tough with you!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jason Falls said...

Well lick my Knuts.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'd wear the cup, Jason...those little dickenses get carried away like Amy Winehouse after one too many vodka stingers...

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home