Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Next Time, Take the Thousand Words...April 8, 2008 Edition

Here are a few backstage Joans photos from Friday night's Jackhammer show (courtesy of George Joans, except for the one of him--I took that):

Davy and Aaron Pout
If you run around with a sour-puss, you're bound to catch vinegar: Davy Joans and I perfect our "trout pouts" for the Collagen Injectors' Society of America.


Dashing Taylor Joans
All strung out: the dashing Taylor Joans practices his guitar with his teeny-tiny amp and headphones in the dressing room.


George Joans 040408
The right to bare arms: George Joans opts for a well-ventilated look in this photo. (He never DOES smile when I take his damn picture! Even when it's with his camera!)


Jen Joans Coffee
Jennifer Joans loves her coffee. It gives her the Serenity to Dream It and the Energy to Achieve It.


Carol Ann Red Bull
Carol Ann (Ed Joans) prefers Red Bull. She needs LOTS of energy after spending the day dress shopping!


Hope you're all having a swell day! And always ask yourself: What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are FABULOUS! You look so macho. Maybe some day your show will be a hit on broadway.
Our mutual friend Dirk, seems to be going through a personal crisis. If he threw out his Little Mermaid memorabilia you know he is in bad shape.
His depression is spreading. I thik I'll stop reading and/or commenting on blogs myself. I only started after discovering Dirk's witty and humorous blog. Excuse me while I curl up in a fetal position and fade away. Ed

6:58 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I know, I'll miss Dirk! I'm sending him constant good thoughts now...

7:45 PM  
Blogger American Girl said...

Dirk's post today was probably met with a lot of sadness. He's a great writer. I hope he is successful dealing with whatever is troubling him. Sarah

11:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I hope so, too...I've been there!

In a way, I envy his ability to throw away everything in his house. Imagine the space he must have now! That would be very useful for me right now...

12:27 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Love the pics! Sorry I missed it. My good wishes for Dirk, too.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

That's OK, BC, we've got lots of dates coming up, so there are plenty of chances!

It was nice running into you the other night...you look fab as always! I'm really looking forward to "Die! Mommie Die!" I think it's going to be hilarious. The play is even funnier than the movie because it's so big and frantic...

Dirk put up a new entry today...he may not blog every day (we don't expect him to anyhow), but hopefully he'll check in from time to time...:-)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home