Thursday, April 24, 2008

Which Superhero Are YOU?

(Stephen doesn't have to answer this. We already know he's Robin. And Superboy. And Spiderman. And Bat-Mite. :-))

Apparently, I'm "Galadriel," a character in the Middle-Earth Universe. I didn't know who the hell that was, so I looked it up. I still don't know who the hell that is. She sounds a lot nicer than I am, so maybe I should go back and answer those questions again!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



So which one are YOU?

**UPDATE: OK, I looked it up, and she's a character from the "Lord of the Rings" series. I should've known. I guess I'm just not that big into science fiction mythology, although I read some Tolkien when I was in middle school. I figure we're all going to be mutants pretty soon anyway, so there'll be no "fiction" about it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

Bat-Mite is possibly stretching it, but Mister Mxyzptlk? That's right on the money!

And I hope we're all going to be mutants!!! I want to be Jean Grey. I get angry and I can take out the whole friggin' UNIVERSE!!! :)

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm Aragon a handsome middle earth resident also from Lord of he rings. If I were I would stand in front of a full length mirror and never leave it. I really look more like Yoda. Not the green part but the size and facial characteristics. Strong with the force, this one is. Ed

12:18 PM  
Blogger American Girl said...

I love Rogue but instead I'm a bald, old English guy with a French name who commands a starship. How did I end up as fucking Jean Luc Picard? I want cool super powers, a skunk stripe and enormous hair!!! Sarah

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Stephen: Careful with that universe! Ruin it, and there's nowhere to sit!

Ed: Aragon is played by the delectable Viggo Mortensen, I believe. Run with it! I'd probably identify with him more than with Cate Blanchett (turns out SHE'S Galadriel), but being described as blond and beautiful is always OK by me!

Sarah: It's OK, you have all the GOOD qualities of Picard, according to the quiz. The baldness is optional. :-)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home