Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bush: The Pot Calling the Kettle Black

I think this is the best example of brazen audacity I've encountered recently. Especially after his OWN performance these last six years. Perhaps we should follow his advice and link his salary to his performance. (Where would Jenna get her drinking money then? Who would pay for Laura's hideous polyester caboose-accentuating pantsuits?)

It figures, though: now that his approval ratings are in the sewer, all of his neo-conservative buddies have basically thrown him to the wolves, and he won't benefit by sucking their asses anymore, he's decided to play the "grown-up" and exhort everyone to live up to their responsibilities.

The trouble is, coming from him, it's too good a joke not to laugh at...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The presidunce said the CEO's are way over paid. Then he says but the government isn't going to do anything about it. What a maroon. $400,000 paid to the Presidunce is about $399,999.99 too much. I think all of Congress should be paid the Minimum wage and by the hour of actual work. Let them find out what it is like for the rest of us.

5:06 PM  
Blogger djtx1 said...

I'm continually shocked by just how incredibly stupid Bush is. It's so fucking embarrassing. BTW, Aaron I saw your comments on The Lady Bunny's blog from a few days back regarding fave disco songs and that's what led me to your blog. I'm totally digging your tastes and have downloaded most of your top ten. I looked for your e-mail but don't see it listed. I'd love to hear from you. Write me: dj_x_1969 [AT] yahoo [dot] com

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home