Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The "Poor Little Me" Game, redux...


(This is the AP photo that accompanied the story. She sure LOOKS ashamed, doesn't she?)

So Naomi Campbell's sorry for throwing her cell phone at her maid last year. But, in true, celebrity fashion, she's a victim as much as a perpetrator and refuses to just take responsibility, even though she feels a "deep sense of shame." Listen to how she explains herself in court:

"'I was being really destructive to myself. ... I didn't know how to reach out,' she says. 'It was a really scary time.'"

Oh, mamble-pamble, blah, blah, blah, can't reach out...mamble-pamble, blah, blah, blah, really scared. Just come across, Naomi, and tell it like it really is:

"Your honor, I'm a bitch."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, you have a way of getting to the truth of every situation. Naomi is a spoiled brat.
I admire your ability to cut the Bull and say what you think. I wish I had half your guts. I have a feeling nobody walks over you. I'm a doormat and everyone around me has muddy feet. How do you do it? LOL.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

By alienating LOTS of people! :-) But my real secret is...impatience.

Seriously, though, I can tell when someone's basically decent and just slips up every so often and acts crazy--or when they're like Naomi and Isaiah and do the "spin" thing to make themselves look less evil than they really are. I CAN'T even pretend to have any use for people like that. I'd never be able to work in the media, because I can't tolerate that shit. Just can't. And won't.

4:15 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

And not just any bitch.

A bitch with a mean left hook.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Terrific. Let her and Tonya Harding duke it out in some arena in Salt Lake City or something, so the rest of us can have done with them once and for all.

Better yet, give the maid a taser and tell her to go to town...

5:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

But she looks fabulous.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Who the fuck cares? (Besides her, her psychophants and the people who make money off her, that is.)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home