Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thinner! But Still Crazy, Annoying and Clueless...


Courtney Love's lost 44 pounds. Good for her! She's getting rid of her size 8 clothes, because, she says, "I ain't going back."

(Ooooh, sure you will Courtney. We've ALL said that. Save at least a few of those clothes.)

Apparently, all you have to do is take yoga and adapt a macrobiotic diet. The cocaine probably helps, too.

She goes on to say that one "can't be too rich or too thin." Too rich, well she's probably right, although I think extreme wealth would create more problems for me than I currently have--no lie. It's all right for some, though. But I think you can be too thin. (Amy Winehouse and Madonna spring to mind.)

I do sort of respect Courtney Love, because she just says what's on her mind, and I think we need people like that. However, I think the mind should be fully engaged so the thoughts can fully percolate. And definitely before Mrs. Mouth opens up and lets those thoughts escape.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still remember Karen Carpenter. I loved the Carpenters music. She made millions and yet starved herself to death. I think people who have relatives that are big and carrying extra wieght will only be normal if they do the same. Courtney Love probably had here stomach stapled to the size of a golf ball. Let me see she wears a bathing suit that looks like it went through a shredder and is surprised by the media attention, Please.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ah, the Carpenters. I loved their voices--I don't think such voices exist anymore. But Karen had a terrible eating disorder, whereas I think Courtney's just a little looney. OK, a LOT looney. I still sort of like her, but she's definitely a loo-loo...

8:23 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I so want to Cortney's workout partner.

Do you think I could lose that much just by being in her presence? Or would I have to exercise and do that yoga shit, too?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Somehow, I think just being in her presence would be enough. After all, she wants to be "the girl with the most cake." So there wouldn't be enough left over for you...;-)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home