Thursday, February 07, 2008

If You're In Chicago And Not Doing Anything Tonight...


The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind Or Visually Impaired (hereinafter referred to as "The Lighthouse") is hosting its annual "Sweets For Sight" event at The Melting Pot (609 N. Dearborn) this evening from 6:00-8:00PM. Only $25 gets you unlimited chocolate martinis (from a FOUNTAIN, no less, people--a FOUNTAIN), champagne and delicious chocolate and fruit fondues.

There's also an exciting raffle, and the grand prize is four tickets to "Wicked" on February 26 with a backstage tour conducted by members of the "Wicked" cast! (No, I don't know which ones. But I'm sure they're lovely.) Tickets are $10 each or three for $20.

So if you're not doing anything tonight, stop on by! (You CAN get drunk on chocolate martinis, as I discovered last year--I thought the caffeine in the chocolate would cancel out the alcohol, but not so...;-))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was in chicago so I could go to the show. Aaron, drink a Chocolate Martini for me. A Tornado came through here and destryoed many houses and trees and the phone lines were down but they ae back up now. The guy who fixed my phone was cute and I was very grateful. He gave me his number. Ed

4:48 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm glad to hear you're OK! And that your phone is fixed. You'll have to rig up some sort of "trouble" so you can call him back out there, won't you...? :-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home