Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Isn't It Grand (Dragon)?



Thank heavens we have aristocratic Senate candidate Mark Kirk (R) to monitor "vulnerable" electoral precincts (also known as "neighborhoods he won't give a shit about after the election") to make sure the commoners are just eating their own cake and not stealing it away from the starving Winnetkans.

Click here to listen to the dulcet tones of the North Shore Nanny as he describes his "voter integrity" squads. Too bad we can't arm them with toothbrushes--we could send them out to fight the Cavity Creeps once the election is over.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Around here all of the Democratic candidates are pro life, pro guns and anti-Gay. Are they trying to appeal to the Republicans? They are alienating their base. I don't think I will vote...anymore. Ted

3:51 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

It's an indicator of the overall community. Most rural communities tend to BE pro-gun, anti-gay and anti-abortion (I can't even keep a straight face when I call them "pro-life." They're too "pro-war" to be "pro-life." Their spin machine makes me giggle.)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

And I came from such a community, so I know what I'm talking about...

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your point. They are against killing the unborn microscopic tadpole looking thing but have no qualms about killing 18 year olds in a useless war whilst claiming all the while they are keeping America free. Ted

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home