Saturday, July 28, 2007

Brilliant "Sex And The City" Spoof

I saw this on Lady Bunny's blog originally and had to share. If you like golden girls, this "Sex and the City" parody from TVLand.com is right up your alley. Apparently answering the question "what happens to the gals when they get old(er)?," this 5-minute clip stars Bea Arthur, Sally Struthers, Katherine Helmond (from "Soap" and "Who's The Boss?") and--hold your hats--Charlotte Rae (Mrs. Garrett from the "Facts of Life"), partying at the clubs of NYC like their greener counterparts. Let's see how much fun they have!

The funny thing is, although Bea is unrecognizable in the SJP wig, the girls don't look all that bad, considering...

Oh, and wait until you see Mr. Big.

Click here to watch it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was unable to load on my ancient Computer but I saw a picture of Bea as SJP.
It said your internet speed is way to slow to down load this video you are SOL! DAmn MO'FO' I wanted to see Mr. Big Dick. I guess I'll just have to wait on a piture of Dirk's fella if he hasn't cut of Dirk's balls by then. I hear he is one possessive Mo' Fo' himself.

3:58 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the link.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home