Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Oh, Now THIS Is The Goddamn Limit!!

Boy, I'm just on a roll of bitch today...must be the humidity. Or the lack of sex. Or both.

But I just saw this online and it totally frosted my nuts. You know, I sympathize with anyone who's lost a pet, but I'm just sick of the pedestal everyone puts Oprah on. Even her DOG gets worshipped, for fuck's sakes! Enough! Did she think that because she's the richest woman in the world that the damned dog would live forever?! What, did she have, like, Doctor Doggy Frankenstein in her house to give it immortality biscuits?

I should be a lot more compassionate, I guess, but frankly I'm more concerned about the kids getting killed in Iraq and the Korean tourists in Afghanistan. I haven't seen anything in the news on Iraq today. And Oprah's dead dog was listed above the Afghan hostages. How fucked up is that?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Oprah's dog eats better than most of the children of the world. Hell I'm sure it has or had rather better living conditions than I do.
Don't try to up me when it comes to length of time without sex. I'm the champion of the midwest and if you don't count Ann Coulter, all of the east coast too. LOL.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm sure Ann Coulter indulges in interspecies sex (she does HUMANS!), so that opens up her vistas quite a bit, thereby giving her more options. And the humans fleas.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Aaron, which would be worse? Waking up next to Ann Coulter or having your Dick pierced with a rusty nail?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Give me the rusty nail every time.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have chosen wisely my good man. The rusty nail may cause lockjaw but you can get a tetanus shot. Rabies is a lot harder to cure.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

Aaron, you are one of the few people on the planet who really UNDERSTAND how the world works!!!!

Oprah's dog? Unimportant. War in Iraq? WAY important and yet "below the fold" on page 27. Disgusting.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home