Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cheeseburger in Amsterdam

A few of us (thanks to Johnny C.!) have seen Moshe and Joost, a couple from the Netherlands, on YouTube lip-synching to fabulous songs from Lost Horizon and Sweeney Todd in their own unique, fun videos. But did you know that they were chefs, too?

Here, Moshe shows us how to make the perfect hamburger. (Hey, he chops his onions the same way I do!)

Enjoy!



UPDATE: I listened to the music in the background more closely, and realized that the song is "Living Together, Growing Together," which is also from the Lost Horizon soundtrack, although this particular version is by the Fifth Dimension.

Those boys LOVE their Bacharach! And for that, I love them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of these guys. Moshe is cute. My Computer is as moody as a woman. It's sound comes and goes. Right now it's gone. When it comes back I'll try to listen to the interesting looking recipe. Ed

9:56 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ed: you have to hear it if only for his adorable accent. His recipe is very "chef-like" also because he adds an egg to the recipe (most Americans just roll it into a ball and slap it on the griddle/grill). This does help hold it together, I've found.

And he IS cute, isn't he? Well, he's certainly cuter than Moshe Dayan, anyway! :-)

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moshe Dayan and Sandy Duncan could always see eye to eye. My mom always puts an egg in hamburger to hold it together.
I heard part of it until the sound went off and Moshe was saying something about 'ambear-grr! Ed

1:51 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Apparently, Sandy doesn't have a glass eye (although one is without sight) and gets really pissed when people bring it up. Seriously! She threw a box of Wheat Thins at Jason Bateman on the set once when he mentioned it.

(OK, she didn't really...but I thought it was fun making it up!)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home